[SOLVED] ATM6 Server won't start

I’m trying to start up an ATM6 server, using the instructions hexparrot posted here. I’ve managed to successfully create and install the server, but it doesn’t want to start. This is the error it produces when trying to start after the install process finishes:

[22:32:16] [INFO] Starting Loader, output incoming
2021-06-11 22:32:18,815 main WARN Advanced terminal features are not available in this environment
[22:32:18] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher running: args [--gameDir, ., --launchTarget, fmlserver, --fml.forgeVersion, 36.1.31, --fml.mcpVersion, 20210115.111550, --fml.mcVersion, 1.16.5, --fml.forgeGroup, net.minecraftforge, nogui]
[22:32:18] [main/INFO] [cp.mo.mo.Launcher/MODLAUNCHER]: ModLauncher 8.0.9+86+master.3cf110c starting: java version 16.0.1 by Oracle Corporation
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler (in unnamed module @0x5fb2de77) cannot access class sun.security.util.ManifestEntryVerifier (in module java.base) because module java.base does not export sun.security.util to unnamed module @0x5fb2de77
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler.lambda$static$1(SecureJarHandler.java:41)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.LamdbaExceptionUtils.uncheck(LamdbaExceptionUtils.java:95)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.SecureJarHandler.<clinit>(SecureJarHandler.java:41)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.lambda$new$6(Launcher.java:55)
        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.computeIfAbsent(ConcurrentHashMap.java:1708)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.TypesafeMap.computeIfAbsent(TypesafeMap.java:52)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.api.TypesafeMap.computeIfAbsent(TypesafeMap.java:47)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Environment.computePropertyIfAbsent(Environment.java:62)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.<init>(Launcher.java:55)
        at cpw.mods.modlauncher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:66)
        at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.runLauncher(ServerMain.java:63)
        at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain$Runner.access$100(ServerMain.java:60)
        at net.minecraftforge.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:57)
[22:32:19] [INFO] Server has been stopped, it has started 11 times in 60min

I read that the error is due to using the incorrect JDK, mine being 16.0.1 (I have a 1.17 vanilla server that needs it.) If that’s the issue, is there a way to point this Forge server to a different JDK?

Edit: Just checked, Forge doesn’t support JDK 16 yet. So is there any way to point to a different JDK?

Technically it is possible: Running JAVA 8 with JAVA 11 - #4 by iMelsom
But unfortunatel the MineOS Webui can’t do it. You need to do it manually.

Thanks! I remembered stumbling across that link but I guess I forgot about it. Hopefully in the future there’s a way to set Java versions through the UI.