Web-UI not recognizing runnable jar

So I’m trying to run a 1.17.1 Paper server but lately, it hasn’t been working. When attempting to start the server, one of two things happen:

1. MineOS won’t recognize the jar file in the dropdown when trying to run it
  2. MineOS will recognize it and let you start it but the server doesn’t end up starting.

I checked the MineOS logs and it seems to be receiving the requests. I have also made sure that the jar file is in the server folder and updated the Web-UI.

I don’t know if this changes anything but I have been able to easily run another older copy of the server I have without any problems. This problem has started recently.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have since solved this problem by creating a new server and transferring the world files, configs, and plugins individually. That seemed to solve the problem but doesn’t explain what had happened originally.

In all likelihood, unrecognized runnable jar + fixed by moving files suggests that the original world’s ownership of files was botched.

Often this is because of inadvertently chown'ing files when operating as root, but there could be other reasons, too, which I have yet to reproduce (so I can fix!)