Transferring Bukkit server from Windows to MineOS, connectivity/server booting issues

Solved my original issue, it runs fine now.

I was wondering, is there a way to run my server log from the Linux command console?

1 Like

I would like to know if a live server log in console is possible as well!

[quote=ā€œKlausNOMI, post:1, topic:656ā€]is there a way to run my server log from the Linux command console?
[/quote]

To run your log? Or to just make it so it is viewable/interactive?

If the latter, type in screen -R (provided thereā€™s only one server running) and it will automatically attach to the serverā€™s console, which is read/write.

You should read up on screen so you can also detach it if you desire to e.g. youā€™re running more then one server.

Iā€™m just running one server, so that advice helps, thanks.

Another issue has arisen however: after restarting my server computer, the MineOS Web-UI couldnā€™t start up my server. So I looked at the ā€˜Itā€™s Not Workingā€™ page and didnā€™t get any errors when I manually booted, it just started up from the Linux console, while the Web-UI said no servers were running.

This would be all fine and dandy, but I think it isnā€™t doing the automatic backup/restore point thing anymore (I do not know how to check outside of the UI), and thats worrying. Also, I just really like the simplicity of the Web-UI.