Spigot 1.15-1.15.2 MineOS Ignores Plugins

in an effort not to necro previous dead threads,and not finding an answer to my question in search, i am making a new one.
there seems to be a problem with many plugins that use spigot. i don’t know if its strictly a mineOS problem or not but when i copy the server folder to a windows host and create the start.bat file, it runs the server and the console registers that there are plugins but when run from mineOS, it ignores that there are plugins in the plugins folder, it also doesn’t create plugin subfolders or config files.
i can duplicate this no mater how many times i make a server in mineos and even if i run the server on windows and copy over the newly created content from the server, when transfered over to mineos, again it is still ignored, am i missing something in the mineos configs maybe?
for refference:

MineOS Spigot 1.15.2

[20:28:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Time elapsed: 640 ms
[20:28:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it
[20:28:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Done (11.811s)! For help, type "help"
[20:28:58] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting GS4 status listener

Windows Spigot 1.15.2

[20:34:38] [Server thread/INFO]: [PacketListenerApi] Enabling PacketListenerApi v3.7.5-SNAPSHOT
[20:34:38] [Server thread/INFO]: Adding channels for online players...
[20:34:38] [Server thread/INFO]: [StaffPlus] Enabling StaffPlus v3.3.1.0
[20:34:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [Staff+] Version protocol set to 'v1_15_R1'.
[20:34:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [Staff+] Staff+ has been enabled! Initialization took 326ms.
[20:34:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [Staff+] Plugin created by Shortninja continued by Qball.
[20:34:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it
[20:34:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Done (15.159s)! For help, type "help"
[20:34:39] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting GS4 status listener
[20:34:39] [Query Listener #1/INFO]: Query running on 0.0.0.0:25566
[20:34:40] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 1/INFO]: [StaffPlus] You are using the latest version thanks
[20:34:40] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 0/INFO]: [PacketListenerApi] Plugin is up-to-date

the only difference between the two servers is the method for starting the server.
i have not found the config files in mineOS for starting the spigot jar file.
mineOS is starting the jar files how? my guess would be start.sh?
Windows is starting the jar files by start.bat

i do understand that this could be a plugin issue but it doesn’t seem likely due to the fact that its the same server, just copied to windows.
also, i know that the profiles do make some difference in how it’s run, but i haven’t been able to find a link between the profiles and the way the spigot servers run since they don’t require a profile.

MineOS does not run any scripts, such as sh. It runs only what you feed into the webui, which I would imagine does not match what you want running.

There’s many values available in the webui, such as for setting memory (xmx, xms), and there are others for java_args, jar_args.

Everything you want MineOS to put into a start command needs to be put into these fields. Anything that simply lives in a start.sh file is ignored, because those shell scripts won’t start up a server MineOS has any idea how to interface with (and therefore report back to the webui).

So the easiest way to handle this is: share with us what you want MineOS to run (this is likely the contents of start.sh), and we can assist you in taking each of those parameters and filling it into the appropriate MineOS entry.

Thank you for your reply, I am running mineos in a docker on unraid, I actually found out that the problem was the separation of the normal and cache directories, the cache is set for commits every hour but by the time I made changes and force committed the revisions in the cache folder had filled it up and it was unable to create the files needed for each plug in so I changed the folder to a directory that wasn’t using the cache drive and all is working now.