[SOLVED] Server won't start from webui

Now that I can access my Web UI when I attempt to start my server this appears in mineos.log

any help to get me back to working would really be appreciated. if I only had mineos on here I would just slick it and start over. but I actually have managed to get etherpad, mineos with a few servers, the web interfaces for etherpad. and a mumble server all running. and now I have borked the mineos server.

Lee

[26/May/2015:03:34:28] HTTP
Request Headers:
REFERER: https://192.168.1.99:8080/
HOST: 192.168.1.99:8080
CONNECTION: keep-alive
Remote-Addr: 192.168.1.3
ACCEPT: application/json, text/javascript, /; q=0.01
USER-AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.81 Safari/537.36
X-REQUESTED-WITH: XMLHttpRequest
ACCEPT-LANGUAGE: en-US,en;q=0.8
ACCEPT-ENCODING: gzip, deflate, sdch
[26/May/2015:03:34:28] HTTP Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py”, line 656, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py”, line 188, in call
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cherrypy/lib/jsontools.py”, line 61, in json_handler
value = cherrypy.serving.request._json_inner_handler(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py”, line 34, in call
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/games/minecraft/mounts.py”, line 25, in newfunc
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/games/minecraft/mounts.py”, line 368, in server
owner = mc.has_server_rights(self.login, server_name, self.base_directory)
File “/usr/games/minecraft/mounts.py”, line 251, in login
return str(cherrypy.session[’_cp_username’])
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cherrypy/init.py”, line 230, in getitem
return child[key]
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cherrypy/lib/sessions.py”, line 263, in getitem
return self._data[key]
KeyError: ‘_cp_username’

Can you describe the issue you’re actually having? The error you’ve copied here doesn’t suggest anything is wrong more than re-logging into the webui.

Wow I must have been really frustrated… I didn’t post the error conditions. Sorry about that. When I attempt to start my server, all it does is flash the name of the profile in a red box and not start the server. This was the only thing that I thought looked like an error in any of the logs.

Well I have figured it out. somehow the profile name had changed… I’m not sure. but after my post I started looking into everything about the profiles… and that error flashing looked odd… so i did it a few more times and noticed it had an extra character in it. so i went and looked and sure enough that was the problem changed that and the server starts. it was looking for a profile that didn’t exist. Please mark as resolved. Since I can’t seem to be able to find the option.