Server Stop Command for Bungeecord Not Working

When I try to stop the Bungeecord server using the Stop button, I get in the console an error that says that the command is unknown. The command to stop bungee is end, not stop. Is there a way to fix this ourselves?

I hate being the guy that has no idea about the subject heā€™s talking to, but it would be possible to add an end option to the stop button list that also saves the last option used?

1 Like

Hey, this is totally 100% doable. I can definitely code this in. I am very sorry I had absolutely missed this post for the last 10 days. Iā€™ll work on adding the ā€˜endā€™ button to the dropdownā€“though instead of adding it in for all cases, I probably want to see if I can detect Bungeecord, because for all the other (majority) of users not on Bungeecord, I donā€™t want them confused by a command which will be unknown to about 99% of other scenarios.

I have confidence this can be done pretty nice and cleanly. Get back to you soon.

1 Like

No worries at all. I really appreciate what you do for MineOs. Even if itā€™s later :slight_smile:

Hey man, anything new on this feature? :smiley:

Some time ago I tried adding this functionality but it was hideous. Trying to add new functionality for the one-off instance of end for BungeeCord was uuuuuugly. I tried finding a compromise by eventually adding the Console functionality (when ā€œunconventional serverā€ was checked). It allowed /end to be typed without having to switch pages over and over.

That said, time passed and apparently my mind wisened-up and I found a way to implement it in a way that extends this functionality to bungeecord + others cleanly.

Iā€™ve now added this in the most recent commit (PR #261). You now have /end available in the dropdown next to /kill and it auto-detects bungeecord~

In fact, a lot of different commands have been added to this dropdown now, which are usuable for other, non-bungee servers!

2 Likes

How do we update the interface? :smiley:

Like this:

cd /usr/games/minecraft
git fetch
git reset --hard origin/master
npm install
1 Like