Server not starting/No Logging

Hello,

I’ve recently started using MineOS, but so far, I haven’t been able to get my server up and running. I’m aiming to use Vanilla 1.21, and I’ve selected the correct profile and Java version 1.21, but it’s just not working.

I can’t even see the terminal under the “Logging” section to check what’s happening. I’ve attempted to accept the EULA, but I’m unsure if it was successfully accepted.

Any help or troubleshooting ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Is Java JDK version 21 installed on the server? It’s a requirement as of 1.20.5

FYI. This is on TrueNas Scale.

I’m having this exact issue. I have a 1.20.1 server running. And trying to update to 1.21 or 1.21.1 and it just sits there. No error code. No nothing. I even went as far as to test weather 1.21 or 1.21.1 could even create a server and I got the same thing. It just sits there. No error code or anything. Yes, I downloaded the appropriate server profiles. I did a few times NOT put a Jar selection in to see if I could kinda force it to say “PICK ONE”!! It does. Then just sits there. I can create 1.20.1 servers. Just nothing past that. Yes I’m sort of a newb. So, break out the crayons if you need to. Any hints or tips would be great.

Thanks.

Also, oddly, I cant import old servers I have saved. I’m using Filezilla for it. And it’s doing the same as any other thing. It imports it. I create from import. And the world it’s self never gets imported in. Just all the other information. I moved from TrueNas Core to Windows as Core didn’t work anymore. So i imported into Scale and no world movement. Any idea’s there community?