[RESOLVED] Minecraft Console Unresponsive

The Minecraft console is unresponsive to any form of interaction - via the webUI or screen.
The server works fine and I can watch the output from the console, but not enter keypresses.

MineOS is installed on an Ubuntu 18.04 container running on a ProxMox PVE host following instructions at https://minecraft.codeemo.com/mineoswiki/index.php?title=MineOS-node_(apt-get)#Configuring_step-by-step

The server is running the latest build of Spigot built through the webUI, with no mods installed.

EDIT:
When connected through screen, Ctrl+c stops the server. That’s the only input I’ve been able to get a response from.

If you are using Ubuntu 18.04, please note that the following kernel appears to have issues handling console input:
4.15.0-44-generic #47-Ubuntu SMP Mon Jan 14 11:26:59 UTC 2019.

Older (e.g. 4.15.0-43-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 6 14:45:28 UTC 2018) kernels are not affected.

If you are using this kernel and have a message along the lines of “java.io.IOException: Resource temporarily unavailable”, this is the reason.

We are still investigating the exact cause / reason for this.

If you are affected by this issue there are a number of workarounds available (you only need to use one).

1. Spigot / BungeeCord: Add -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal to your Java arguments

2. Spigot: Add --nojline to your Spigot arguments

3. Reboot your server and select 4.15.0-43, or any other non broken Linux kernel.

4. Install a non broken kernel: apt install linux-image-4.15.0-43-generic, remove the broken one: apt remove linux-image-4.15.0-44-generic, and reboot.

Running in a Proxmox PVE container, changing my kernel out would be more hassle than it’s worth.
uname -a inside the container returns:

Linux MineOS 4.15.18-10-pve #1 SMP PVE 4.15.18-32 (Sat, 19 Jan 2019 10:09:37 +0100) x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Adding --nojline to the “Additional Jar arguments” box on the Server Status tab and restarting the server has resolved the issue.

Thanks for your help Graham