Port forwarding with MineOS on FreeNAS

Hey guys, I’m currently running MineOS on my FreeNAS server via the plugin. I got everything set up successfully and can play over LAN. Now I’m attempting to set up port forwarding so that I can access the world from outside my network. I made the IP Reservation on my Eero router and set up the external port 25565 to forward to the internal port 25565 via TCP & UDP. I found the public IP of the MineOS server with the curl ipinfo.io/ip command and pasted that into the server address in Minecraft, but it refuses to connect. After a bit of Googling, I found the wiki for iptables (https://minecraft.codeemo.com/mineoswiki/index.php?title=Iptables) and thought that this had to be the issue. However, when I attempt to run the iptables --list command I get the error “iptables: Command not found.” (screenshot below). Any ideas?

Try looking up your network’s public IP and try connecting that way with :25565 at the end. For example 143.43.XX.XX:25565 and see what happens. Depending on your router and/or modem, you might have to port forward the specific local IP address with the port as well.

FreeNAS is BSD, not Linux, and therefore the instructions you’re citing from the MineOS wiki do not apply.

You might instead follow instructions for FreeNAS, specifically, changing ports to ports like 25565 as necessary.