New webui programmed with node.js

eww nope 3.0.9 Don’t tell me i’ll have to build that from source also…

After looking around I’ve found that 3.1+ is jessie…i’m running wheezy

I’m running a windows server, & am wondering if there is any reason why this wouldn’t work on windows (e.g. linux specific calls)

Can both the old and new WebUIs run simultaneously (and control the same set of servers)? I would like to try it out, but don’t want to screw my kids worlds up, if I can’t get it working right.

Yes, it’s definitely linux (and bsd) bound. No intentions of even trying to get it running on a Windows box, as it would require huge redesign and kinda defeats the purpose, anyway.

I’m certain they could be, but I’d recommend nobody do this. There’s no just no reason to. I also greatly recommend against putting mineos-node anywhere near production (I’m still just asking for testing help).

I don’t have plans for releasing instructions to “upgrade” from the Python based webui to this new nodejs based one because I’d rather just not have that flurry of support emails with people botching up the un-installation and having no server at all, new or old webui.

At one point, the flagship MineOS Turnkey will be switched to node, but I don’t expect that till at least beyond August at the earliest.

That’s unfortunate, oh well I’ll just continue using multicraft.

If you’re already using multicraft, why would you need to upgrade MineOS?

I like it better multicraft. I recently joined onto a project, & they use a windows server. So I was just wondering if it was possible. It’s not like it matter much, he’s not paying for it each month.

Would it be possible to use custom commands under the Crontab Schedule? I would like to setup a cron job to run each day and check the archives to be removed if they are over 2 days old. If I could use my own command or have something setup like this I wouldn’t run out of disk space so quickly. Thanks