Monitor disconnects (black screen) after launching from Grub

I’ve seen a few people having this issue, or at least something similar to it. I haven’t seen a solution explicitly stated though.

Grub boots giving the options “Install to hard disk, Run Turnkey GNU/Linux Live, and Boot from first harddisk”. The third option does nothing as I don’t have any bootables on my “first harddrive”. The other two options initiate the boot sequence for linux. I get a “Loading Linux …” line then a “Loading initial ramdisk …” line. After that, a bunch of code quickly runs down the screen (faster than readable). I was able to take a quick photo in the second it was up and it seems like the variables were loading. The last couple lines say “Loading, please wait…” then “Starting version 247.3-6”. Then my monitor disconnects stating no input even though the PC is still running.

I have tried this process on both a USB and by burning the ISO onto a CD and they both end with this same problem. I have been doing quite a bit of research and the closest I’ve come to a solution is that there may be an issue with the resolution changing. If that is the problem, I’m not really sure how, or if there is a way to get the UI to output at the correct resolution.

This is my second day of trying to figure this out so my brain is kinda fried. I’m hoping to get some fresh minds on this. I would really appreciate any and all help.

Update for anyone else this is occurring to. I scavenged an old 1060 from a previous build I had done and now everything is working properly. It seems to be an issue with integrated graphics, possibly on newer CPUs (currently running a 10th Gen).