MineOS service not starting with turnkey ISO on ESXi 7.0U2

Hi, I am trying to install MineOS on VSphere 7.0 U2, but the MineOS services is not starting. I got this error message each install. I have installed it on VMware workstation aswell and that does work with the same ISO. do you guys have any idea why this is not working?

Hardware: (not officially supported by vsphere 7.0)
DL380p Gen8
E5-2640 x2
256gb RAM

(node:1053) Warning: Accessing non-existent property ‘padLevels’ of module exports inside circular dependency
(Use node --trace-warnings ... to show where the warning was created)
base_directory found in mineos.conf, using: /var/games/minecraft
Could not locate required SSL files /etc/ssl/certs/mineos.key and/or /etc/ssl/certs/mineos.crt, aborting server start.
(node:1074) Warning: Accessing non-existent property ‘padLevels’ of module exports inside circular dependency
Could not locate required SSL files /etc/ssl/certs/mineos.key and/or /etc/ssl/certs/mineos.crt, aborting server start.
(node:1085) Warning: Accessing non-existent property ‘padLevels’ of module exports inside circular dependency
(node:1096) Warning: Accessing non-existent property ‘padLevels’ of module exports inside circular dependency
(node:1107) Warning: Accessing non-existent property ‘padLevels’ of module exports inside circular dependency

Looks like your SSL certificates are missing. These are the setup pages on the wiki for an apt-get based OS.
New Wiki: MineOS Webui on Debian 10 (Buster) | mineos-node
Old Wiki: MineOS-node (apt-get) - MineOS Wiki

Try executing the following commands to generate a new SSL cert.

cd /usr/games/minecraft
sudo chmod +xgenerate-sslcert.sh
sudo ./generate-sslcert.sh

this worked.

thanks for the help,

But i still find it weird because a install on VMware workstation works out of the box.