Microsoft moving Minecraft servers from AWS to Azure

I’m not sure about this, but if I’m correct MineOS grabs the vanilla server files from Mojang’s AWS server, now, again, I’m not sure about this so correct me if I’m wrong, I would appreciate so.
Anyway, I was going through my news feed and this article popped up: https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/07/20/microsoft-minecraft-mojang-abandon-aws-for-azure.html
Will this mean that we have to update something on our installation so it can grab the files from the servers? Moving from AWS to Azure would make the current links invalid, right? Once again, if I am wrong please correct me. Thank you.

That was an interesting article, but what I got out of it was that Microsoft is moving the Realms to Azure. It didn’t mention anything of the server files or the location of where they are housed.

However, if that does come to pass, then the Webui would “simply” get updated and we would download the new commit. I say “simple,” but I actually don’t know how difficult it would be to implement that sort of change.

I also thought about that, but then it came to me that it wouldn’t make sense if they only moved realms to Azure and not everything, although, once again, I might be wrong.