Java binary flag

ugh idk i might just give it a rest the webui wasn’t picking up the server in the list even after a reboot and so i deleted to start again now it cannot even see the servers zip in the import directory to make a new one.

ok so now i can run that specific jar in the terminal using those commands but still the server will still not run from the ui one step forward instead of 10 back finally.

nwo there should be something in the mineos.log if it’s being triggered.
You should be logged in as the same user who owns the server files e.g. mc
Also need to check you xms/xmx settings and other config settings. Might need to be minimum of 1024 xms.

Got it all working now sorry for the delay in response this forum has been intermittent here on my end and refusing connection not sure if others are having this problem. I also had to go out too at the time.

I made a new minecraft server again and i noticed i was using the wrong mineos.conf. I should of been using the one in /etc/mineos.conf not the one in /usr/games/minecraft/mineos.conf which was the main issue.

I removed the java path that i made and made a directory in the actually server folder itself with permissions set to mc. It all works now

Thanks for your help ElPres

1 Like