Installing Spigot

I am trying to install Spigot/Craftbukkit on MineOS. I have installed the latest BuildTools but when I try Build Spigot I get this error:

BuildTools jar compilation failed

Error -17 (EEXIST): /var/games/minecraft/profiles/spigot_1.13.2

I have also tried creating a new server and starting it with the BuildTools profile and the BuildTools.jar it takes a long time and it creates different files and stuff on the server folder:
net-compress-image
But the server gets down and i go into the log and see this:

[e[1;31mERRORe[m] Could not create local repository at /nonexistent/.m2/repository β†’ e[1m[Help 1]e[m
[e[1;31mERRORe[m]
[e[1;31mERRORe[m] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the e[1m-ee[m switch.
[e[1;31mERRORe[m] Re-run Maven using the e[1m-Xe[m switch to enable full debug logging.
[e[1;31mERRORe[m]
[e[1;31mERRORe[m] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[e[1;31mERRORe[m] e[1m[Help 1]e[m LocalRepositoryNotAccessibleException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation
Exception in thread β€œmain” java.lang.RuntimeException: Error running command, return status !=0: [sh, /var/games/minecraft/servers/Geo/apache-maven-3.5.0/bin/mvn, install:install-file, -Dfile=work/mapped.56ba149d.jar, -Dpackaging=jar, -DgroupId=org.spigotmc, -DartifactId=minecraft-server, -Dversion=1.13.2-SNAPSHOT]
at org.spigotmc.builder.Builder.runProcess0(Builder.java:760)
at org.spigotmc.builder.Builder.runProcess(Builder.java:695)
at org.spigotmc.builder.Builder.main(Builder.java:414)
at org.spigotmc.builder.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:40)

Just download a prebuild of PaperSpigot, a much better Spigot fork: https://yivesmirror.com/downloads/paper

1 Like