Import MineOS world

I had FreeNAS 11.1-U7 up and running with MineOS Plug in running and decided to upgrade to 11.2. The upgrade did not go well, so I decided to start with a fresh install. I am up and running well with 11.2-U7 but my kids would like their MineOS world back. I successfully imported my datasets from 11.1, which should contain their MineOS world; I just do not know how to import the old world into the new install.

Any help would be appreciated.

Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-1650 v2 # 3.50GHZ
FreeNAS 11.U7

The archives you created can be placed in the /var/games/minecraft/import/ directory (or its equivalent on FreeNAS, which I’m not all too familiar with.

When it’s in the import directory, nonetheless, you can go to the “Import a server” page which will identify the file and create a server out of it for immediate use.

Thank you for the information.

I assume I would need to use something like FileZilla and SHH into the serve?

That’s definitely the most straightforward way to do it, yes.

I have tried to SSH in with FileZilla and cannot connect. I have only used the default username and password to log into the UI and found root is disabled. I do not know how to enable root or add another user. Are you able to point in in the right direction??

You’ll need to enable SSH (SFTP) in freenas i belive. Though I’m not sure how to do it. Search it up online!

(bTw, I UsE DeBiAN)