Help With Startup Error

When I boot up my MineOS computer I am met with a box saying “Caught exception” and then the following text.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/bin/confconsole”, line 509, in loop new_dialog + method()
File “/usr/bin/confconsole”, line 256, in usage ifname + self._get_default_nic()
File “usr/bin/confconsole”, line 165, in _get_default_nic if _validip(ifname):
File “usr/bin/confconsole”, line 155, in validip ip = ifutil.get_ipconf(ifname)[0]
File “/usr/lib/confconsole/ifutil.,py”. line 231, in get_ipconf return net.addr, net.netmask, net.gateway, get_nameservers(ifname)
File “/usr/lib/confconsole/ifutil.py”, line 179, in get_nameservers nameservers = parse_resolve(’/etc/resolv.conf’)
File “/usr/lib/confconsole/ifutil.py”, line 162, in parse_resolv for line in file(path).readlines(): IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/etc/resolv.conf’

There may be a few errors because I am a Linux noob and have no idea how to write a log file to something removable and I am unable to ftp into the computer because of the error.

This issue seems to be separate from MineOS, since it deals with /etc/resolv.conf. Did you edit this file, and or delete it in your poking around linux?

I don’t believe so, the only poking around I have done is to place my mods in the mods folder of my server. Any tips on what I should do? I don’t want to lose all my server files but I have no idea how to access them without ftp. Whenit is starting up it says mysql fails to start would that maybe have something to do with it?

What else do you run on the server? What OS are you running?