Fresh install... click to download profile.. nothing happens

like the title says i click to download profile nothing happens… i cant delete servers either i check all boxes and click delete and nothing happens?

Can you be more specific of what you installed?

i installed mineos node the newest version got everything running… went into the webui tried to download any profile and i click download and nothing happens… created a new server tried to delete it nothing happens…

and now after reboot the profiles list is completly empty even after trying to refresh it…

just tried to create a new server and its not appearing either…basically nothing really works lol…

nothing in the logs or anything… it doesn’t even create the directory in /var/games/minecraft/severs
basically it doesn’t do anything when i click on stuff in the webui…

More specific would help if, for example, you could tell me what distro you installed. As you can see from the wiki or the main page, there are 3 separate ISOs you could have downloaded. You could have installed this on bare metal, or on a VM. I know absolutely nothing about how you installed MineOS and this could be something completely unrelated–such as your internet for the host not working (hence no profiles)

mineos-node_jessie-x64

on a custom built server… internet is not a issue considering im talking to you right now… i dont know how else to explain something not working other then saying its not working… i click download on the profile i want… nothing happens… i reboot come back into the web ui and there is no profiles listed… i go up to the upper right hand corner of the screen and click mc… goto refresh profiles… nothing happens… i goto create a new server nothing happens… i goto /var/games/minecraft/servers its empty… no errors or anything out of the ordinary in the logs…

am i the only person to ever have this happen? i

i just did a clean install and now it seems to be downloading a profile

Yes, but you’re not writing this post from your MineOS host. Your MineOS host and the desktop you’re typing on do not have the same network setup.

Yes, because mineos-node_jessie-x64.iso is literally one day old.