Feedback & Question

Hiya,
I’m a new user to mineos and so far I am very happy with it. It works well and provides a base for me to start running scripts on my vanilla server.

The only issue I have had is that a player manger (I can’t remember the actual name of it sorry, it has has op, ban etc) tab appears under the latest.log sometimes but doesn’t stick around. It’s a tiny feature with commands I could easily run from the command line but it’s just useful for when I want to do something quickly. If anyone has any ideas why it isn’t visible half the time and how I could go about fixing my it please share them. I have tried to have a little look to see if I can make it visible at all times when players are online but to be honest I don’t really know where to start.

I’m running Mine OS on ubuntu.

Thanks

There’s a “Player Interaction” tab that only exists if the server has “query” on, in server.properties. It’s a special functionality that when the server is supporting it, it will appear in the tabs.

Thanks for your reply.

I have query on. It appears for a small amount of time than disappears again occasionally, and does not appear most times I am on the web interface with my server selected.