[Feature Request] PaperSpigot addition under Craftbukkit/Spigot section

Many, but not too many people know about PaperSpigot, but basically it is a lighter, more optimized version of Spigot. Being that the Node Web UI has support for Spigot’s BuildTools.jar I was thinking maybe we could add support for PaperSpigot’s PaperTools.jar which actually wouldn’t require much work, as it’s essentially the BuildTools.jar made for PaperSpigot. BuildTools.jar and PaperTools.jar are the same in every way except one builds Craftbukkit and Spigot while the other builds PaperSpigot and Craftbukkit.

Link to PaperSpigot on SpigotMC Hub: https://hub.spigotmc.org/stash/projects/PAPER/repos/paperspigot/browse

I have my suspicions that adding this will be potentially one of the least-used profiles in the entirety of MineOS. In the years I’ve worked on MineOS, I’ve never heard of–or heard anybody else speak of–PaperSpigot.

I can see that the repository has modern commits, so it does have some people… but it also only supports (thus far) two different Minecraft versions, 1.8 and 1.8.3

It fits in nicely on the Spigot/Craftbukkit page, and I’ve done some cleanup to make it even more readable, but if people start sending me emails about “whats paperspigot” and “why don’t any of the build buttons work for paperspigot”, I’m likely to remove it from view.

Let me know if it’s working for you as expected; it seems to work fine for me on the master branch.