So I cannot find any info on this so thought I’d go to the forum. I have made a docker image and set the server up, the server seems to be up and running but I have no idea how to connect to it or what the right IP is. If I try to connect to my server IP 192.168.xx.xxx, Minecraft cannot find it. with the:25565 port on the end it still cannot find it. With :9443 port on the end it still cannot find it so i am abit lost.
I am able to access the GUI fine via 192.168.xx.xxx:9443 so I would have thought that would be the host IP but apparently not?
Scale app config:
- Application Name: mineos
- Image Repository: hexparrot/mineos
- Image Tag: Latest
- Port Forwarding: Container:8443 → Node: 9443 (TCP)
- Port Forwarding: Container:8443 → Node: 9443 (UDP)
- Port Forwarding: Container: 25565 → Node: 25565
- Host Path Volume: Host Path: data folder in dataset → Mount Path: /var/games/minecraft
- Privileged Mode: True
I have also set up port forwarding to 25565 but of course, I don’t know what IP to point it at as my host server IP seems to not be working
Any help is appreciated