Can't start new server

I just downloaded the Docker Container for UnRaid and followed a couple tutorials but I can’t get the server to start. I’m not sure if its an issue with accepted the EULA, because I saw the button turned blue when the tutorials accepted it but it wouldn’t turn blue for me. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong? Thanks

Here’s a link of how I have the test server setup.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U2uCojMFevAqEZzCWDsA8wW_suX7CXDb/view?usp=sharing

Are you able to provide the mineos.log for your instance?

In typical instances, this is located at /var/log/mineos.log, but I understand that this could differ with the Docker Container for Unraid (which I have never used; it is community-created and maintained).

The log would be the best first step to find out if any dependencies have failed to install (e.g., npm) or elsewhere.

I’ve looked around in my appdata share on the UnRaid server for MineOS and can’t find the mineos.log file. I have since been able to start a server with version 1.12.2 but not 1.13 - 1.13.2. I’m not sure if the .jar file is corrupted or not, but for whatever reason, it won’t allow me to delete the .jar files so I can re-download them to see if that may be the issue.

I guess it’s worth a shot to attempt updating via the “normal” official methods however I have no idea whether that would actually work or not or whether that would require something custom.