Cant start any imported or any modded packs

Hey, im having trouble running mineOS through trueNAS. Every 10 “starts” it will actually say the server is up, and then instantly shuts down again around 5 seconds later. The “mineos” log says:

{“level”:“info”,“message”:"[MCEternal] received request “start”",“timestamp”:“2022-01-10T07:26:59.974Z”}
{“level”:“info”,“message”:"[MCEternal] eula.txt detected: ACCEPTED (eula=true)",“timestamp”:“2022-01-10T07:27:00.511Z”}
{“level”:“info”,“message”:"[MCEternal] 192.168.0.236 issued command : “start”",“timestamp”:“2022-01-10T07:27:06.317Z”}
{“level”:“info”,“message”:"[MCEternal] received request “start”",“timestamp”:“2022-01-10T07:27:06.317Z”}

and then the server will say it’s down again and nothing more will be added to the log. No Minecraft log is created. Yes, I have accepted the EULA, I have more than enough RAM allocated. Vanilla servers work fine. If anybody has any idea what’s going on that will be helpful, but it just seems so random.

i5 4570
12gb 1600mhz
single 500gb HDD

Hi.
This i s most likely a java mismatch error, or a problem with the server jar you are trying to run. Please make sure that the available java executable matches the java requerement of your server jar.

Sorry for the late response, but I figured out the problem. I have 2 forge jar files, one is called an installer and the other is just forge. Forge installer will stay on and then turn off, and forge won’t start at all. Normal Minecraft server does. Assuming that the forge jar file is broken, any idea how to replace it? https://imgur.com/fuWQKg9

Because tbh with you not sure how they got there in the first place (Whether that be importing or getting it from the mineOS profile)

You may need to install Java 8 for 1.12.

How would i do that?

Alright, a week later i figured it out. I did indeed have to install java 1.8 and this is how i did it Freenas/Truenas mineos install error and server not starting - YouTube