Can't log in on MineOS on FreeNAS 11.3

I have had my NAS running for a while now, and today decided to log back in and install a Minecraft server. However, after installing the MineOS plugin in FreeNAS, I can’t really get any further. I’m quite a noob when it comes to FreeNAS and stuff, so I hope someone can help me out!

I get the MineOS login screen, try to log in with “mcserver” (both user and password), but nothing happens. The page refreshes, but it just shows the login-form again.

Whenever I remove login.html, I get to see the admin panel, but since I’m not logged in, I can’t really do anything.

I’m running FreeNAS 11.3

Please let me know if you need any more information about my setup!

1 Like

I have the same problem over here

1 Like

I couldn’t find a fix anywhere, so I bit the bullet and I’m now going to run a server on a Raspberry Pi I had in my drawer. It’s a shame, as my NAS is always on already, and now I’m going to have to run an extra device.

I got a comment on Reddit saying that login should be “mc” (both user and pass). Can you try that out? I’m not home and don’t have external access to my server :slight_smile:

nope , still cant login

I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried reinstalling and changing the password but nothing seems to work. I spent a whole day trying to resolve this but can’t.

Apparently it’s a known issue that’s being fixed soon, hopefully.

I would strongly suggest not to run a minecraft server on a pi especially if you plan to add mods/plugins.