Backup of profiles

This means you haven’t moved into the server directory:

cd /var/games/minecraft/servers/[servername]
ls -la

Please provide the /var/log/mineos.log file. While it may not be upload able to this forum, you can upload it to text-sharing sites such as pastebin and then link it to us.

Do you not have consistent internet on your Minecraft host? All profiles are downloaded upon webui startup from the internet. I actually haven’t done much testing on systems that did not have internet so you could be running into an untested scenario. At any rate, what I do know is that if you do not have the internet, expect the profiles page to always be empty and that we should be depending on just the “jar dropdown”.

If it doesn’t work, it may be something that is clearly indicated in the mineos.log file I indicated above.

If the log file doesn’t show up anything conclusive, I’ll soon be able to spin up an internet-lacking VM and try to mimic your experience.

Okay… I got it working. Don’t ask how.

Reinstalled mineOS again, put the server folder in /servers again. It works…

I had to change the provider and the new one got so many things horribly wrong, so the only option I have is tethering via mobile phone, but can’t use it to connect to my router, so no connection for the server.

So back to “it works”.

As soon as I opened the webUI I could choose my server under “currently selected server”.
“Start”, allocated the memory and pushed “start” and here it goes online. I can join and play.

So… Thank you all very much for your help and patience with me.