All the mods 7 server issues starting

Hi all,

I am trying to get an all the mods 7 server running on my new mineos server.

I used the turnkey edition and its a virtual client on vmware, neither of these things seem to be related to my issue though.

I created the server and copied the server files downloaded through curse into the directory, followed the guide from those files, but the server will not start via the ui.

from the command line running run.sh as the mc user works fine and the server runs but trying to use the ui fails.

the contents of run.sh is as follows between the <>:
< java @user_jvm_args.txt @libraries/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.18.2-40.1.31/unix_args.txt “$@” >

when I try to start with the ui the log file is filled with lines like below:
[14:21:00] [ServerMain/WARN]: Missing data pack mod:betterdungeons

this says to me that it is trying to run a vanilla version of minecraft not the version in the folder.

any and all help regarding this would be great.

I am likely just doing something stupid as this is the first time I am trying to use mineos.

Ganet

Sorry not to familiar with data packs but i see that you are using a jvm arg.txt. Assuming that this came in the pack there could be something inside that file that is defining the location for datapacks or load order or some form of base directory etc.

Again not to familiar with datapacks but seeing as you run fine from the run file and it is defining a jvm arg file then i would start there as it may hold some keys.

Also unix_arg.txt look in that one too