Fabric crashing on startup

I am running Fabric on MineOS with java 18 through truenas/freenas plugin and used this tutorial:

Followed instructions, put mods in folder and it is crashing on boot

[19:36:43] [INFO] [FabricLoader/GameProvider]: Loading Minecraft 1.16.5 with Fabric Loader 0.13.3
[19:36:43] [WARN] [FabricLoader/GameRemap]: Incomplete remapped file found! This means that the remapping process failed on the previous launch. If this persists, make sure to let us at Fabric know!
[19:36:43] [INFO] [FabricLoader/GameRemap]: Fabric is preparing JARs on first launch, this may take a few seconds...
[19:36:44] [ERROR] [FabricLoader/]: Uncaught exception in thread "main"
java.lang.RuntimeException: An exception occurred when launching the server!
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.server.FabricServerLauncher.main(FabricServerLauncher.java:68)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:119)
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:577)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.server.FabricServerLauncher.main(FabricServerLauncher.java:66)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unfixable conflicts
	at net.fabricmc.tinyremapper.TinyRemapper.handleConflicts(TinyRemapper.java:861)
	at net.fabricmc.tinyremapper.TinyRemapper.propagate(TinyRemapper.java:761)
	at net.fabricmc.tinyremapper.TinyRemapper.mrjRefresh(TinyRemapper.java:1040)
	at net.fabricmc.tinyremapper.TinyRemapper.apply(TinyRemapper.java:892)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.game.GameProviderHelper.deobfuscate0(GameProviderHelper.java:283)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.game.GameProviderHelper.deobfuscate(GameProviderHelper.java:217)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.game.minecraft.MinecraftGameProvider.initialize(MinecraftGameProvider.java:281)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.init(Knot.java:136)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.launch(Knot.java:71)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotServer.main(KnotServer.java:23)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:104)

here is the modlist

I think you’d need to run java 8, 11, or 15 for 1.16.5.

dont think you have to and it does not work

Have you tried each one? Some mods are finicky. The next step would be removing mods and checking if it launches, then adding back slowly to see which could be the issue.

its not the mods, its the install of fabric, i tested the mods on my own pc and they work fine

Did you run it as a server or as a client?

ran installer as server

Allocated enough RAM?

8 gigs allocated to server